Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Loving This Look: Aztec/Tribal Clothing

.

One of my favorite looks of the season is Aztec/Tribal pieces. I wore this Aztec inspired dress on Cinco de Mayo, it is made by Motel , I have a few more pieces that are African and Tribal inspired that I can't wait to wear. I am pretty sure we will begin to see more and more people rocking this fabulous trend in the very near future once Alicia Keys' video (Feat. Beyonce') Put It In A Love Song premieres. The video was shot in Brazil and the outfits the 2 songbirds are wearing are from a line called BOXING KITTEN.
With the most anticipated movie of the year Sex And The City 2 (shot in Abu Dhabi) , opens in theaters next week, I can only imagine how many will flock to the trends that the FAB 4 will be wearing in the film. Tons of sequin, earth and jewel tones, reds, golds,greens,purples, turbans, sexy jeweled embellish dresses and harem pants. If you absolutely adore Sex And The City's lead stylist, the remarkable Patricia Field , then be sure to check out her line Sex in the City & Beyond . *SMOOCHES*-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment