Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Congrats Baltimore's own MO'NIQUE


I am Super Proud of fellow Baltimorean MO'nique for her big win at the 2010 Oscars for supporting Actress in Precious! I remember when I was younger my mom and her friends would go down to Mo'nique comedy club, I was huge fan of THE PARKERS and she is definitely our Queen of Comedy! So often being from Baltimore there aren't to many people that we can say "they made it" (although there are some Melo, Jada,etc)! But right now is all about MO! Congrats and keep making the 410 proud!!!

1 comment:

  1. I also proud of her, I think she has made a great name for herself. I remember my sister going to her comedy club quite often. I am following you on twitte also. check me out when you when you get a chance.
    http://25champ.blogspot.com/2010/01/self-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete