Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

And The SUPER GOURGE WINNERS OF THE OSCARS 2010 ARE...


Thank the Fashion Gods for the Oscars! I love the glitz and glamour of the Academy Awards, everyone brings their A game!Designer couture gowns, major bling and hopefully walking away with a gold man, that is what being a movie star is all about! As I watched the Red Carpet on E! I instantly knew who my top 5 Best dressed of the night were!

MY SUPER GOURGE TOP 5
5. Nicole Richie wore a long sleeve backless Reem Acra gown! Absolutely loved it, Nicole is always very 70's, boho chic and it absolutely works for her!
4.Demi Moore,
is so Super Gourge it's disgusting! She is an ageless beauty who only gets better with age! I loved the nude tone of her Atelier Versace gown,it shaped her body perfectly and the tiered bottom was absolutely gorgeous!
3.Miley Cyrus, I am not usually a fan on Hanna Montanas alter ego, but lately Miley has shown she is growning into a stunning young woman! I loved bustier and the champagne/gold beading on the bottom of her Jenny Packham gown!It gave the statement "I'm turning into a woman"!
2.Sandra Bullock who won for BEST ACTRESS in THE BLIND SIDE looked like an Oscar winner in her Gold vintage gown! She commanded the Red Carpet like a winner!!
1. Jennifer Lopez,
I absolutely adore Ms.Lopez, at age 42 and the mother of 2 year old twins she is even more stunning then before and makes me want to hit the gym a little harder! Dressed in Armani Prive,donned in Cartier diamonds,Jenny from the block again proves she cleans up absolutely SUPER GOURGE!!


Who were you favorites??

No comments:

Post a Comment