Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

IAMSUPERGORGE.COM LAUNCH EVENT

This will be my last posting here on BLOGSPOT. I am so happy to announce that this blogspot has surpassed 25,313 views! I thank every single person who has ever checked my blog out, left a comment, subscribed or retweeted me! This started as something to do in my spare time, a way to share my thoughts. It has turned into something much larger then myself. I get so many emails and questions on "how to", or advice that I felt I needed a bigger platform and a well versed team to help me. On January 11th 2011 (1-11-11) IAMSUPERGORGE.COM will launch, giving you all you have come to love from this blogspot and sooooooo much more.



Make sure you are at the launch event ,1-11-11 at Recess in Wahington DC, to meet myself and TEAMSUPEGORGE, Sherrella, L'ore'al and Tiona. Mingle and network with other entertainment professionals and enjoy complimentary drinks, as our thank you for your amazing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment