Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

KELLY ROWLAND lets the girls hang out!!


A few months ago I did a blog post called "LEATHER,LACE, SPIKES AD EVERYTHING NICE" ( http://iamsupergorge.blogspot.com/2010/09/leatherlacespikes-everything-nice-trend.html.) In Las Vegas at Jet Nightclub, the SUPERGORGE Kelly Rowland, donned this trend! And while spikes and motorcycle leggings are already risque', Ms Rowland took it a step further. She didn't wear a bra under her sheer spiked shirt, to be honest I love the top and I don't think wearing a bra under it would have done i justice! But,I would NOT recommend you try this a home! Although I know some of you will and already have!! Is it crazy that I don't hate this look on Kelly? I guess she's trying to get some attention, nevertheless she looks great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment