Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

BET HONORS



On Saturday my husband and I attended The BET honors. Our seats were great and the show was good. Unfortunately , we couldn't take any pictures during the show :(. This was my 1st award show, so I was a little amazed at how things go down in the background during taping!




This years honorees were Supermodel and humanitarian Iman, Historian Lonnie G. Bunch III,Musician Herbie Hancock, Entertainer Jamiee Foxx, Media Mogul Linda Johnson-Rice and legendary actress Cicely Tyson. It was all hosted by Gabriella Union , who had 10 wardrobe changes! Love it!

*HIGHLIGHTS*

When Iman walked in, I literally teared up, she is beyond SUPERGORGE, I may have to make up a new word for her.



NE-YO performed a medley of classic hits. Neyo is my favorite male singer, I had never saw him perform live, so this was a treat.



Marsha Ambrosius did a tribute to Teena Marie and she sound AMAZING!



Keyshia Cole performed, hmmmmmmmmm, didn't love it.



My husband was pleasantly surprised that Lalah Hathaway performed, he used to wear one of her CDs out!




Tank, who writes and produces for Jamiee Foxx performed, followed by GUY, who had everyone out of there seats!




Yolonda Adams performed as a tribute to Cicely Tyson.



Trey Songz closed the night out with WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS and my all time favorite song, LET'S STAY TOGETHER!



MY BEST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT

NICOLE ARI PARKER and IMAN


MORE PICS




The show premiere February 21 at 9pm
Pictures courtesy of THEYBF.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment