Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Pt 1




















I was so happy that I got to dress up twice for Halloween this year. I love all holidays and Halloween is my second favorite (Christmas is #1). I love that we get to dress up as characters, it is very fun and great to see how creative some people get with their costumes. On Friday October DJ QUICKSILVA had his second annual Halloween Birthday Bash at Ibiza night club! Our friends and family all came to our house and we took a party bus over! Quick and I dressed up as IKE AND TINA TURNER!! It is so funny because when I was 10 I dressed up as TINA,lol! I'll have to do a side by side comparison of then and now! We all had a great time, some had to much of a good time and were passed out in the club,lol "life of a rock star make not make it!" As I looked through all the pics from that nite it was so hard for me to only pick a few to post! Next year will be BIGGER and BETTER, so if you weren't there make plans to be there next year!

1 comment:

  1. MAN OH MAD DID I HAVE A BLAST!! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

    ReplyDelete