Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting Slim with The Kardashians




It is holiday season,time for great laughs and memories with friends and families, many holiday parties and holiday dinners, which equals HOLIDAY POUNDS!! Those dreaded 5 to 10lbs that many of us gain around this time! I didnt over indulge on Thanksgiving, but with many Christmas parties approaching I know those extra pounds that I am dreading will pack on! So I am making an early New Years ReSOLUTION! I AM GETTING BACK IN THE GYM THIS WEEK! I DO WANT TO LOOSE ABOUT 5-8LBS AND TONE UP!
Sisters Kim&Khloe Kardashian are spokesmodels for diet supplement line QUICKTRIM! Kim posted some pics of the two at there recent OuickTrim photoshoot! The pictures were a little surprising to me! Being a Kardashian to me means, having long dark flowing hair, a great wardrobe and an amazing booty!! The girls have seemed to have lost their infamous ASSests! I think Kim has always had an amazing figure, she's lost about 15-20lbs now! Khloe looks great at this smaller size but I cant help but to compare the two to bobble head dolls!Although in clothes the two still look very shapely, but in bathing suits the curves seem to diappear!I love the Kardashians for the fact that they were shapely and curveous women who seemed to be proud of them, I am proud to not be stick thin and have hips and butt, so this holiday season with working out, my goal is to tone up and have everyhting in place not to get skinny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment