Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Congrats to the SAINTS!!!! (and Kimmy,lol)



As we all know The New Orleans Saints won SuperBowl last night!! I have been rooting for them to go to Super Bowl since week 3 of the season! The city of New Orleans deserves this!Plus I am a true Baltimorean and did not want Indy winning another Super Bowl, hahaha Peyton (lol)!There was a rumor swirling that if The Saints won, the Reggie Bush would propose to Girlfriend, my fave, Kim Kardashian. I am not sure how true this is , but I would love to see these two married. They are a SUPER GOURGE couple and seem happy together, although we really don't know. I'm sure there are a lot of naysayers saying he won't or shouldn't marry her, but I believe these people are haters. Fact is we ALL have a past. 9 times out of 10 your girlfriend or boyfriend was with someone else before you. Unfortunately Kim made bad judgement and let her boyfriend at the time video tape her. But obviously Reggie is over it so the public should be too. Happy Valentine's Day!!
Kim and Reggie ,1 of my Fave Celebrity Couples!! I wish them all the sucess in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment