Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who Wore it Best: Me vs Paris


I love when I look in magazines and see celebs who wore they same dress in the WHO WORE IT BEST section! I often disagree with who the magazine picks as the winner! A lot of time I will see celebs in something that I have worn before or have in my closet so from now on I will post those on here too and if I see anyone of you and a celeb that has on the same outfit, I will post those too. My first who wore it best is ME VS. PARIS HILTON. I wore this one arm embellished shoulder dress with sequin to bring in 2010! I absolutely loved this dress! Paris wore it last week on Letterman! I think I wore best, but that's just my opinion! What do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. I thought you wore it better ASh, she looks like she had alot on her mind posing, and you look bright and happy to wear that dress at the camera like BAM! Nice blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say YOU Ms Ashley . Paris is fashionable & all but i just think the dress looks better on you , a person w | a bit more curves . what shoes did you wear ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I thought so too,lol~
    @Ashley Nicole I wore black patent leather Christian Louboutin's

    ReplyDelete