Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A more personal SUPERGORGE


I want to start getting a little more personal with my blog. Of course I will still discuss fashion, parties and entertainment, but I also want to start touching on real life issues like marriage,family, parenting,relationships, friendship, frienememies, social networks and etc.! Also, often I get FaceBook and twitter messages from people that I don't personally know, but they want my help with a certain topic, from what shoes to wear with what,to where I get my hair done or what they should do about a boyfriend.This has lead me to start an "ASK ASH" segment to my blog. I will also begin to upload some video's of myself and friends. Feel free to send all your questions and comments to ashleysilvathoughts@gmail.com, I will keep you anonymous if you would like, but I would love to hear from you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment