Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Silva Scorpio Season


I am sooooo sorry it has taken me so long to get this blog up, but between my birthday, my husband's birthday, my sister's birthday, one of my girlfriends birthday and my son's birthday, I have been EXTREMELY busy ,on top of having a cold that just won't go away. I want to thank everyone who either came to my birthday dinner, Mr & Mrs Silva Birthday party, Quick and Pooh's surprise dinner or Smoo's 3rd birthday party, you all are greatly appreciated. Birthday's are a big deal to me and I try to make mine and everyone who I love have extra special birthdays!
"Mr&Mrs Silva" at Teatro was insane, we all had a ball!! The night started with makeup artist Marcus Miller coming over to do my makeup. I told him do whatever, I wasn't being picky, but after he was done, my lips were a bright pink and I felt a little "nicki-sh" . I'm not really big on lip color, but after awhile, I warmed up to them and loved my entire make up look! Thanks a billion Marcus for coming all the way to west bum!
The night of the party we had everyone meet at our house for food and drinks and the BELVEDERE INTENSE Party Bus picked us up and took us to the club. Here is a pic of my ladies and I before leaving the house!

The bus was insane and we had a ball!!



When we got to Teatro , the party was already insane, but NO one parties like my friends!! We had such a great night, and everyone looked SUPERGORGE!!
A huge thank you to my girls Keisha,Erin,Kendria,Christina and Shantel for our fabulous cake, we loved it!
A huge shout out to (Eric) Tyler Wells for making my fabulous dress in less then 24hrs, you are truly a life saver, I loved the dress and so did everyone else!
Also thank you to FEVER, Beleverde, Teatro and Dave&Ray!

We can't wait until next year to do it bigger and better!Here are some more pics of everyone partying!!


























1 comment:

  1. These pics truly tell the story! It was a BLAST!!!

    ReplyDelete