Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday! If you are reading this then you have something to be thankful for. I am truly thankful for my husband, he is the hardest working person that I know, and he does it all so that his family never wants for anything. I am thankful for my son, he is the light of my life and makes the most terrible days great. On Thanksgiving we spent it over my husbands family's house, I had a Macaroni and Cheese bake off with my husband's cousin Aleesha and needless to say i kicked her butt,lol. After dinner I participated in my first Black Friday shopping journey. What an experience! My neices and friend Kendria came along with me, and they thought tackling Walmart at 12am was hilarious! We shopped from 12 am until 8am hitting Walmart, Outlets and Toys R Us.I got about 90% of Smoo's Christmas shopping done in 1 night. I may do it again next year, just for the fun of it, because the sales weren't that great!! On Sunday we had another dinner with my family. While at dinner I played my niece's Wii Just Dance II game, it is so fun and definitely works up a sweat, I'm sure I worked off all that Thanksgiving food. Over all, I had an amazing Thanksgiving Day weekend, I hope you all did too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment