Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Are Jay Z and Beyonce' expecting Brooklyn Carter?

Yesterday the entire Internet was buzzing with news that Beyonce' and Jay Z are expecting their 1st child together and that Beyonce' in finishing up her 1st trimester. My initial thought was, here goes this rumor again, but then more reliable news sources such as ABC and US weekly started to report the couple big news. Then I came across a photo of Jay Z and Beyonce' leaving lunch in Miami on yesterday and she clearly didn't look 3 months pregnant.

I guess we will all have to sit and wait this one out because I'm sure The Carters will not be in a rush to confirm or deny if they are expecting. If Beyonce' is pregnant , I wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby!

1 comment:

  1. I love the both of them!! And wish them all the happiness and blessings if they are expecting. But if there not then that is fine as well. They will have Brooklyn Carter when the time is right for them. And if that is the picture of them having lunch,then no By is far from pregnant..

    ReplyDelete