Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Meet L'Ore'al


Meet L'Orea'l (@lorealdanee). L'Ore'al is one of my oldest and dearest friends. We met in the 7th grade at West Baltimore Middle (RockGlen) where we were known as the 725/849 girls.OMG AT THIS PIC I love having Lori in my life, we share very similar interest when it comes to fashion,modeling and acting and have dubbed a nickname for one another BP/FT (Business Partner/Fashion Twin).L'Ore'al is a graduate of Frostburg and is currently Retail Manager as well as a Radio intern, and let's not forget , very fabulous. With 15 yrs of friendship and fun times under our belts, I look forward to so many more yrs and good times with my BP/FT!

L'Ore'al and her cousin Kristal (@lyfewitdavid) are both featured in this Months issue of Essence Magazine,in the Street Style section (pgs. 48-49). How fab is Lori's D&G army green and leopard blazer?? Make sure you pick up a copy and check out my SuperGourge friends!

2 comments: