Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

I Turned 25!


My birthday was this past Saturday October 23rd, the 1st day of Scorpio Season, so I am always pleased that I get to bring the very sexy sign in a stylish manner. Usually I am uber excited for my birthday, but this year I had mixed feeling about about it , because I was turning the BIG 2-5, YIKES!!! Now I know 25 isn't actually old, but it is a milestone.I remember turning 18,like it was yesterday and time has flown. I look at 25 as the age when you are official a full fledged adult and you need to know exactly what you are going to do with your life. As for me I've done everything a little backwards, I had a baby, got married, bought a house and then went back to school. Now I am trying to figure out what I want to do with my life career wise.So I am taking these next few months to really decide what makes me happy and will also make a profit, of course whatever I decide it will be something SUPERGORGE, that is who I am!
On My birthday my husband surprised me with a horse&carriage ride around downtown DC, how sweet! I was very surprised.Thanks you honey!
Later that night I had dinner with my sisters and dearest friends at Buddha in DC. Thank you so much everyone for making 25 a very special day.


I am looking forward to seeing what this new phase in life has to offer!
This Saturday be sure to come party with hubby and I at our "MR & MRS SILVA BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA"!

3 comments:

  1. This is to cute Ashely.....So PROUD of you hun....

    NatashaLoveMe84

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were def SuperGorge on your bday and every other day for that matter. I really enjoyed myself with the big group of HOTTT women :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like u had a blast. I remember 25 like it was yes2day. U doing really good things 2 b only 25 yrs old....even though u don't look a day ova 18 :)

    ReplyDelete