Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

DRESS STRESS


OM-F'IN-G!!! As many of you know , tomorrow hubby and I are having a huge birthday party at Teatro in Washington DC! I was sooooo excited to find the PERFECT dress for the party, but all my usual stores and sites were letting me down and didn't have THE ONE!So I decided to get my dress made. After a few days of searching I found the perfect designer...or at least I thought so. I will leave the designer ,unnamed, if I was half the B, I used to be, I would do full blast! So here is the dress drama; a few days after contact I dropped off a deposit to the designer and was assured my dress would be finished a week later. I was sent a contract assuring me of this , needless to say my dress wasn't completed in a week. After another week of excuse after excuse I woke up 2 days before the party to a text message saying she wouldn't be able to finish my dress, because her sewing machine broke! My reaction YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! 2 days before my party you TEXT me this! Leaving me with NO dress, No back ups, NO Nothing! Can you only imagine the fury I felt? I even offered to buy this designer a new sewing machine, and then again came the excuses! WTF! I was basically f*cked. I let this person give me bs after bs and in the end completely say f me! I think my biggest upset , besides not having a damn dress is that she sent me a text msg,NOT A PHONE CALL, NOT EVEN AN EMAIL, A F*CKING TEXT, how unprofessional! WORD TO THE WISE , you won't make it far having a lack of communication and your unprofessionalism,well that speaks volumes, good luck! Luckily I found a fabulous designer who could make me an amazing dress in one day!Such a life saver, without him I would've just been dressed in 30 inch hair and Louboutins,lol! I will give you a blog on the new designer after the party and after you see the dress!

1 comment:

  1. Well the dress you wore was FIYAHHH, all hail Mrs. Silva, you gave them red carpet fire like a true Star!!!

    ReplyDelete