Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Kim Kardashian


Today my favorite reality star/ entrepreneur Kim Kardashian turns the big 3-0! Last Saturday Kim started her birthday celebration off at TAO in Las Vegas with siblings, Rob,Kourtney, Khloe, mom , Kris and celebrity bff's Lala,Trina and Kelly Rowland.

The following night at TAO NYC, Kim continued her birthday celebration with , bff Ciara, who will also celebrate a bday on October 25th.
I think at 30th Kim looks better then ever, but Kim has said she has mixed feelings about turning 30. I loved Kim's look at the TAO Las Vegas party, in a John Richmond dress and Christian Louboutin's , I thought she looked young, sexy and fabulous.
I wasn't to excited about the Georges Hobeika dress she decided to wear to the NYC party, it was a little to mature, and by mature I mean old!
Which look do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment