Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who Wore It Best: ME VS. Khloe VS. Lauren...well kinda



I am an avid shopper! Like most women shopping brings me happiness and when I'm feeling a little down,retail therapy is always the best cure!I think I have become an expert on getting the look for less!So often, like many of the women I know and thanks to posting pictures online, I'll buy a dress and only wear it once, so I have made a vow to my self to not spend over $200.....no $300 on a dress that I know I am only going to wear once,unless it is for a special occasion , like New Years or Birthday,etc. Now, on items that I know I will get plenty of wear out of like jewelry,blazers,jeans,bags,shoes,shoes and shoes, I don't really put a price limit on,because I feel like I will get my moneys worth out of it. But I do believe ,that especially in this day in age, where financial stability is not always promised, it is important to make smart fashion buys!
2 summers ago I saw pictures of Khloe Kardashian and Lauren Conrad wearing the same D&G Overlay Bustier Dress ($645) and I loved it , but wasn't willing to shell out my car note on a one-time wear dress! After searching and searching I found an almost identical dress at shopnastygal.com for $78, what a steal!! I wore the dress a few weekends ago to Ray Lewis' birthday party in Baltimore. I absolutely love,love,love this dress, and now I am sad that I've even posted pics of it, *sigh*now I won't be able to wear it again :(
Of Course I have to ask, WHO WORE IT BEST! My personal opinion is that Khloe wore it better then Lauren, but I've got one up on Khlo,lol!

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Khloe rocked it but you owned it. Your hair is on point as well! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT ON KHLOE.. BUT TO BE HONEST YOU DEF. HAD ONE UP ON HER GIRL! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked it better than both of them.....*straight face*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes u did wear the dress better then both of them but in wht rule book does it say buy a dress and u can never wear it again?? Or mayb its just me, I don't have money to just throw away on a dress tht I will only wear once, I don't care who saw me in it.. but if u have the money to do so, go for it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its not in any rule book but my own!I don't consider it throwing $ away,somethings I do wear a few times and some I don't ,it is my personal choice, what works for me may not work for others.

    ReplyDelete