Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Addicted to SEX!...Sex And The City , that is


Today is the day! I wish I could just blink my eyes and it would be time to get ready for tonight's festivities! Just like when part one came out in 2008, my ladies and I will dressed up tonight, go for dinner and drinks and then the 1201am showing! I'm so excited to dress up SEX AND THE CITY STYLE! Some people are asking , "Is Sex and the City 2,that serious?" I gasp whenever I hear this, but those poor souls don't know any better,lol! SATC2 is more then just a movie, these characters are "people" that we (the fans) have grown to know and love over the last 12 years. We were with them thru countless boyfriends, marriages, babies, cancer,jobs, divorces, and etc., so it is like Carrie,Samantha,Charlotte and Miranda are our extended BFF's!
My hope for SATC2 is that it gives us a little more humor! The first SATC movie was very sad. We had Steve cheating on Miranda, Samantha and Smith breaking up, Charlotte being afraid that she might lose her baby, Jennifer Hudson's acting (lol had to throw that in there,she was bad) and of course BIG standing Carrie up at the alter! This time around I want to laugh more, cry less! I've been thinking of my favorite SATC moment ever ,and I finally know what it is! It's the very last episode, when BIG goes to Paris to get Carrie , and he says to her "It's always been you Kid" and Carrie says "Take me home." I tear up just thinking about it.
I have always been TEAM BIG (even though it took me a while to forgive him for ,Natasha).BIG's and Carrie's relationshiphas has always reminded me of my own, many comparisons over the years. With Carrie's Ex-Fiance,Aidean making an appearance in SATC2, it has all of us TRUE SATC fans on edge , because we all know how ugly the CARRIE/BIG/AIDEAN love triangle got on the series! Ok that's enough, is it 12:01 yet, I'm ready for the movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment