Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring has Sprung and summer is right around the corner!!


Hey SuperGourge People!!! I really have missed blogging, as I said in my last post things have been a little hectic, but things are all starting to work themselves out and I have a little more time on my hands! With that said, how excited are you guys about the fashion for Spring and Summer 2010? I love this time of the year and there are so many styles and trends that I am absolutely adoring right now! Often I get questions about my clothes, hair,and make up, so I wanted to start giving you all more details on them and as I wear things I will post pics and discuss.I will also post pics of some of my favorite items of the season. For example the necklace I have on the picture, I absolutely love it! I bought it last Spring(Forever 21 $22.80) and I absolutely love it! the colors are amazing and it dresses up a simple outfit, and for just over 20 bucks, you can't beat that! I am sure you guys will see me wear this necklace again (and again) I adore it!! I am kind of a big secret holder about my clothes, as a lot of us are, simply because no one wants to show up to an event looking like twins!! So if I don't share specific brands with you, I'm sorry! But I will give you as much details as possible! I also wanted to start spot lighting some of my fabulous friends and other fabulous people that I come in contact with on a daily basis. If you have any question or comments for me please feel free to leave them here or email at AshleySilvaThoughts@gmail.com , I promise to answer all messages that are positive!! Love you All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment