Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

WHO WORE IT BEST? Kourtney VS Xiannie


I have loved both of the lines that Kourtney,Kim and Khloe Kardashian have done for BEBE! Have you all gotten any pieces from either collection? The collections have been very sexy, exactly what I would expect from the sexy siblings. Of course with it being their line, the Kardashian sisters have been spotted rocking their line as well as many people that I know and see out! One of the biggest trends for this spring/summer , just like last year is the Mesh look. Kourtney wore this Mesh Bodice Sleeveless Dress ($129 and SOLD OUT) from the KARDASHIAN|BEBE line to the opening of Beach Bunny Swimwear in L.A. in April.That same month, my friend Xiannie wore the same dress to a party we attended in Washington, DC. I'm excited that both of the ladies kept their hair simple, and pulled back showing of their equally gorgeous faces. Kourtney added a little edge to her dress by pairing it with a tribal horn necklace, while Xiannie opted out of wearing a necklace and instead went for long diamond hoop earrings. I have to ask you guys, WHO WORE IT BEST?? Send me you thoughts at ashleysilvathoughts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment