Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

SEX AND THE CITY 2 WITH MY LADIES



Wednesday night me and 17 of my girlfriends got dolled up for sushi,drinks and Sex and The City 2! I wore a fabulous one shoulder coral dress and Nude Christian Louboutin's, I was channeling the ultra fabulous Carrie Bradshaw. We had a fabulous time talking about fashion, men, sex, marriage, kids and of course we had to have COSMOs (it's Sex and The City, it wouldn't be right if we didn't). I love to have girl talk and wish that I was able to have more times like this, but life it so busy. But when I do get these moments I absolutely cherish them! We arrived to the movie theater about an hour before showtime, to kill time and keep ourselves entertained we decided to play SEX AND THE CITY TRIVIA, with others in the audience, fun times.
I don't really want to discuss the movie, because I know there are some of you who still have not saw it yet, and I don't want to spoil it for you. One thing I did like about the movie was 1 of the overall messages that, every marriage is different and within your own you have to do what works best for you and your spouse. I am such a strong believer in love, and I think so many (especially young) people do not give love a chance. They are either bitter/tainted/ heartbroken from a previous relationship,, and think that all men/women are dogs/b*tches or they are on the other end of the spectrum and believe that relationships are perfect all the time. Neither is true. Every relationship is different,you can have a great relationshsip, you just have to realize that it does take work. I truly believe that once two people are emotionally mature enough to dedicate themselves to one another, that they will get in what they put in, in relationship, but both parties have to be willing!In our group of 17 women ranging from ages 22 to 25, 7 of us were mothers, 3 of us were wives,and most of us either already have college degree's or working towards them and or full time jobs.It was so great to have an amazing night surrounded by such educated and focused women. I had a great time!





SEX AND THE CITY CREW
Ashley, L'Ore'al,Erin,Keisha,Alicia, Danielle, Yvonne,Tiona and friend, Breezy, Shenear,Kendria, Shonda,Annie, April, Shannon and Traci. ~Love you Ladies

3 comments:

  1. love it! :)

    I love times when we can get together like this too!

    We're so FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you ladies had fun. I'm JUST seeing the first one (well, about 6 months ago), lol...sad I know. It's my birthday weekend , so I may venture to the movies 2 see it. All of you look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll look great and I good to c that some women still believe in Love. Check me out when U get a chance and I also follow u on twitter.
    http://25champ-lovestoned.blogspot.com/
    http://25champ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete