Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Congratulations Mr & Mrs. Odom



I absolutely love the Kardashian sisters! They have a great bond and seem like really fun girls, with great style may I add. I'm sure like myself, you all were super suprized to learn that middle sister Khloe,25 was getting married to Laker, Lamar Odom,29 just 4 weeks after meeting. They didn't have a long relationship or even an engagement , just straight to marriage. The wedding took place on September 27th in outdoor ceremony in LA. Of course sisters Kourtney, Kim, Kylie and Kendall served as bridesmaids as well as Khloe's best friends Lauren London,Malika and Khadijah Haqq, all dressed in Vera Wang.I'll have to admit that 4 weeks is very little time to actually know someone, but you may know someone for 4 years and not REALLY KNOW them. I believe Khloe is a very strong minded woman and wouldn't get married just as a publicity stunt or money (let's be honest Khloe isn't broke). I think she's truly happy,just by watching her date guys on "E!'s Keeping up with the Kardashians and Kourtney&Khloe take Miami", it seems she knew exactly what she didn't want in a relationship. I hope that she found everything she was looking for in a man, and that he is her Prince Charming!!I wish her and her new hubby all the happiness in the world. Marriage is a huge commitment and shouldn't taken lightly. Marriage takes patients and compromise, but most importantly it takes support and a lot of Love.We can catch all the excitement of the wedding on the Season Premiere of "Keeping Up with The Kardashians" on E! ,9 p.m. on November 8th.
Congrats Again Khloe, you were a beautiful bride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment