Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

KARDASHIANS for BEBE


I am so excited that my favorite sibling fashionistas (Kourtney,Kim and Khloe Kardashian) will be launching their own line for BEBE in Spring 2010! I absolutely love these sisters fashion sense, they are all so versatile in their amazing style and have REAL women shapes! BEBE is one of my favorite chain retailers (I got a pair of killer boots from them a few weeks ago,love,love,love them!) BEBE always has the latest trends and is very sexy,fun, flirty, sophisticated and reasonably priced at the same time.The sisters will be designing for 5 seasons, and all will have their own seprate line under BEBE, as well as joint collections. I am super excited for the launch of the Kardashians line and I just know it will be uber fabulous, just like the Kardashians!

1 comment:

  1. Just was passing threw all the blogs that has an intrest in fashion, nice topics.... Visit me at parisdfrance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete