Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rihanna.......



Rihanna has become one of my favorite fashion Icon these past few years! For awhile I was starting to believe that this girl could wear anything and make it Fab!! Over the weekend Rihanna shoot a music video for The Wait is Over , her outfit is great,of course I'm loving the bold shoulder on the jacket/dress and the boots are FIRE, she is even working that eye patch, but.....THAT HAIR!! Sometimes its not wise to go sooo different! Is it just me, or does it look unfinished? Your thoughts people??

3 comments:

  1. Yea, the hair do is a little dry...it needs a little more fire to finish up the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm Yeah I'm not feeling the hair, looks like she just rolled out of bed without tying it up the night before LOL! The outfit is fierce though!! I love Rihanna too, she makes each outfit her own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like she has 2 fore heads or as if she borrowed someones hair style from star wars but i still love her, every has there bad days

    ReplyDelete