Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall 2009 Fashion Trends





I love, love, love Fall fashion!!!!The weather is great and it's time to pull out the jacket and boots!!! This fall is all about BOLD statements!! Shoulders are very in,one shoulder dresses are great for this season and Balmain has brought the "shoulder pad" look back in a very chic way and trendsetters such as Rihanna is one of the many celebrities who's been spotted everywhere with this trend and I've even tried it myself and I absolutely love it, its a play on the 80's but with a
2000's flair. Sequin , along with embellished Blazers, Destroyed Denim, Mesh and The Military look, are very "IN" right now (also trends I've tried myself), and of course leather is always big for fall as well as leopard print (one of my favorite staples) and of course you can never go wrong with a pair of sky high heels!!. There are so many styles to choose from, let this fall be your most fashionable one yet!!

What's out????
I'm not a fan of the liquid leggings or latex dresses! That was a trend that I am glad to see go! What are some "outs" that you all have for fashion this Fall?

1 comment:

  1. Sequins are in....YESSSSS, lol!!!!! Thanks for the fashion updates sis...love the blog! Great job! -Pooh

    ReplyDelete