Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

DJ Quicksilva's Video Shoot "Where They Do That At"

































Thank you, thank you and thank you again to everyone who came to either of the video shoots for WHERE THEY DO THAT AT in D.C. or Baltimore, on behalf of DJ Quicksilva. The shoot was a huge success!
DJ Quicksilva made the song WHERE THEY DO THAT AT as a joke, just describing some of the foolishness he sees while he's djing in the clubs every night. When he 1st told me that he was recording a song I was very skeptical, I said "baby you are not a rapper, your a great DJ" his response to me was "I'M NOT A RAPPER, I'M A DJ FOR REAL". When the song was completed he came home and played it for me and I said I could see it being played in the club. Over the next few weeks Quick started marketing the song on his social websites Twitter and Facebook, creating a buzz and in as little as a month WHERE THEY DO THAT AT was getting radio spins nationally. I'm so proud of my husband, DJ Quicksilva, he is a marketing genius and the hardest working person I know, between radio,clubs and appearances he literally works 7 days a week and never complains. When coming up with the concept of the video,Quick was determined to bridge the gap between Baltimore and D.C. having (almost) every rapper from each, participate in the shoot and share camera time!I love this, Baltimore and DC must support each other, we are only separated by 20mins.I can not express how excited I am for the video to be edited and available for public view, this is only the Beginning for DJ QUICKSILVA!!

Go to iTunes to download DJ Quicksilva "Where They Do That At"


Special Thanks to everyone who participated and supported the shoot, it really meant a lot to Quicksilva! Here is a Role Call in NO particular order!If I forgot to add someone please blame my mind and not my heart!! Release party coming Soon!
Sleeping Giant,Grench,Ka,UNRULY,Shawn Ceaser,J Buttah(Producer),Chucky Thompson,P. Stew, Ibiza, Velvet Rope, WKYS,DTLR,SAMOS (Ty), Angie-Ang,DJ Alizay, Deja Perez, Autumn-Joi, DJ Mr.Incredible ,D J Joe, DJ Dirty Rico, DJ Money,Trigga,Bossman,Mulleyman,Skar,Target Squad,The Co Op,Smash,Tabi Boney,Kingpin Slim,Southeast Slim,Phil a De, Gerredi, Flexx, Azikwe,Dejaun,Larry,Kelson,U Turn,TCB,Six Sense,Don Juan,DNA,LGI Group,Nu the Mayor,Black Diamond, Like Bloodz,Dave&Ray,Nek, King Kang, Vusi, Christina, Tamarie, Christina,Erica Lorraine,The ladies of FLYWIRE (Marcy,Wendy and Shanna)Courtney, Larissa, Natasaha, Xiannie,Juels,KIS Models (Jasmin ,Donna,Alicia and Tiera,) Lia,Amber,Dymond,Sarah,Ramisi, AE, Devan, Maya, Tiara, Dawn,Capitol Icon Models (Elaina,Zoe and Meshach),Floyd,Keniesha, Vonnae
AE, Devan, Maya, Tiara, Dawn,Floyd, Swen,Mottz,Sonjay, Paula Campbell,our friends and family, and eveyone else who supports
WHERE THEY DO THAT AT

2 comments:

  1. Love the article chica! I regret not being there.. I know it wont happen again! Love the article!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, we had a whole lot of fun on this set. Thanks for having us!

    Capital Icon
    GDS

    ReplyDelete