Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!









Hey Everyone today is my 24th Birthday!!I absolutely love my birthday, my mom says I think its a NATIONAL holiday! Of course getting gifts is great , but most importantly I love it because I get treated like a QUEEN( WELL THAT'S EVERYDAY,LOL)!I have a great husband, can't wait to see what his gift is! He got me a yorkie a few years ago and I was SUPER surprised! This year he has a day planned out for us, I can wait to see what we do! On birthdays my friends and I all get 2gether! It has become so hard to get all of my girls 2gethere at the same time, we are all so extremely busy, so I'm super excited to spend time with them this Birthday as well! My Bday festivities will last for about a 2weeks, I'll be sure to share picture with you all!! Shout out to my mom, for giving birth to me today 24years ago, lol!! And its OFFICIALLY SCORPIO SEASON!!! LET THE PARTYING BEGIN!!! Love you All~Ash

I included pics of my past 3 bdays! 21,22, and 23!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shaidikia (Neisha) DeVaughnOctober 24, 2009 at 7:48 PM

    LOL!! Ash I am the SAME way about my birthday, in my mind it IS a national holiday lol! I love birthdays, especially mine (haha)!!! **Shout outs to all my Aquarians!!!! Happy Bday Ash! Love the blog! I started one but never have the time to actually write anything :(

    ReplyDelete