Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Growth!!

Today I just want to thank GOD for my growth as a WOMAN!! I really see there has been a change in me over the past few years! In my teenage years I was mean spirited, always had an attitude and sometimes very negative! I realized that was NO way to live life. At the point I am at in my life now, its not Perfect , but it is good. I have a great Husband and Son who love and adore me , really I couldn't ask for anything more. To often on blogs, or social networking sites I read so much negativity! Stop being that way people! Everyday isn't going to be good, that's life. But if you harvest negative energy,if you do mean things to others and speak negativity that's all that will ever come to you! Be happy for your friends, family, co workers when something blessed happens to them, do not envy!Honestly everyday I pray for my family and friends and even my enemies, I wish them success and the love that I have! Life is so short and when my time is up, I want to have lived happy! Hopefully you all will follow suite!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo tru, I can relate 100%. Its so easy to judge a person without even knowing them, but as you get older you realize that in some shape or fashion we are all the same, A CHILD OF GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley,
    We went to City together and I can't say that we said too much to one another. But after reading your blog, I realize it was rather unfortunate that I never said anything to you. Your blog on fashion & entertainment is insightful and I enjoy reading it! Keep up it Chica!
    .... btw who does your hair? I love it!
    -Dytonia

    ReplyDelete