Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Loving This Look:Fall Trend THIGH HIGH BOOTS

I absolutely love fall fashion,blazers,jeans,and boots!A fall trend to try this year is thigh high boots! I absolutely love,love, love this look.Thigh high boots can be worn in many versatile ways, over top of jeans, with mini dresses and even with shorts that are paired with tights. My recommendation would be to stick to black, brown or tan thigh high boots,in either leather or suede. Colored thigh high boots such as a latex red , risk being taking a little street walker-ish. Have fun this fall with fashion trend and send me your pics at ashleysilvathoughts@gmail.com , I would love to spotlight all you SuperGourge fashionistas! Here is some inspiration!


Christian Louboutin $2295


L.A.M.B. "Glamette" $595

Steve Madden "Neley" $169.95

No comments:

Post a Comment