Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

NO,NO,NO: Mya, Amerie and Lil'Kim

I am all for switching your stlye up,but everything does not work for everyone! First up is Queen Bee and the ORGINAL Black Barbie, Lil'Kim. Over the years Kim has done A LOT of changing on us. It's almost impossible to remember what the cute girl from Brooklyn looked like! I for 1 am an advocate of plastic surgery! Why not. And if you say you aren't then that's fine and your choice but I can bet you 10x's out of 10, that your favorite celebrity has has some sort of nip, tuck or enhancement, but that is besdies the point. I think Lil' Kim has went over board with her surgeries, and has had a few mishaps along the way and tired to get them corrected. I came across this picture of Lil' Kim , from over the weekend and her face looks stiff as a brick! Kimmy I beg you no more botox,chin, cheek implants or nose jobs, you're face may cave in!
Next up is a 2 for 1, the DMV's own Mya and Amerie. These 2 R&B singers are both recently decided to go blonde. I actually love blonde hair, I was blonde for about 3 years and thinking about lighten up my locks again. But when I came across these pics of Mya and Amerie they were unregonizable. These are two SUPERGOURGE women, but it looks like they have been over processed! I love Amerie's signature dark long wavy curls and Mya is Gourgeous with a more auburn color. Either way these are all 3 very SUPERGOURGE women, but sometimes you shouldn't mess with perfection!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Not feeling Amerie's blond hair at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought she was Keisha Cole. Ma.

    ReplyDelete