Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Show Off Your Inner Pussy......Cat: Fall/Winter TREND



My favorite trend,hands down , year round is leopard print!!! I love,love, love , leopard print.My friend Alicia jokes me and says that leopard print is my favorite color,lol! The leopard is a hunter, fast, courageous and fabulous, that is what draws me to this feline!Wearing leopard instantly makes me feel sexy!I have many staple leopard items in my closet , that i just adore. I wear leopard all year around, but my favorite time to wear this ,all ways in , trend, is in fall and winter. But there are some rules to go by to keep you from looking like Mel B. in her Scary Spice/Spice Girls days!

If you are going to do leopard chose 1 item to be the print!If doing a leopard dress, keep the accessories simples, or vice versa if wearing a plain solid outfit incorporate leopard accents such as shoes or a bag! Keeping the proportions in check will allow you to achieve a chic look instead of looking tick tack. Colorful leopard prints and mixing colors can be tricky. Rihanna pulled it off very well in this Dolce and Gabbana dress, but we must keep in mind , this is Rihanna, her body is sick and almost every thing looks great on her. Also with leopard print another Fall trend to try would be a dark red lip, I adore those two looks together, very pin up glam! I also love, the combination of leopard and 1 of my favorite colors army green together, its such a great contrast in masculine and feminine. You have to know what works for your body and what does not, your friends may not tell you the truth , but the mirror does! Take a second and then a few more to look before walking out the door.Here a a few items for inspiration!!Enjoy and remember to send me some of your pics so that I can spot light you, ashleysilvathoughts@gmail.com .










No comments:

Post a Comment