Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

*YAWNS* 2010 VMA's



So, last night's VMA's was a snore fest, THANKS GOODNESS FOR MY TWITTER FAM KEEPING ME ENTERTAINED FOR 2 1/2 hrs! I was excited that Chelsea Handler was going to be hosting, I find her funny on her show, but last night she disappointed! And did Officer Ricky really pick her up on a Hoover Round?? From the looks of things, it is clear that no one matters in music right now besides Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga and racked up 8 moon men, wore Alexander McQueen and later changed into a meat suit, WTF! I'm all for artistic freedom but , biiiiiiittchhhh that was a mess!Onto ,Justin Bieber , he is like a Justin Timberlake/Usher mix with a little Travis Barker mixed in! H eis also my BEST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT! That kid is super talented and ladies 9 to 99 love him. After all the pre show hype was about Nicki Minaj's 1st solo televised performance...which really wasn't solo because she performed with Will.I.Am , who decided he wanted to dress in blackface,WTF again! Nicki's performance was extra dry, all that hype for absolutely nothing. And for her to have the body that she has, she sure doesnt know how to shake it. Kanye West performance did absolutely nothing for me, we already know you are a douchebag, we didnt need you or that Red Suit to remind us? I was excited to see CHER, present in a version of her classic sheer/ see thru body suit,from IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME video that she 1st wore 21 years ago!Cher is 64 years oldand her body is Bad A**! I was VERY disappointed in the fashion, everyone was DREADFUL (in my Dwight from ATL Housewives voice) , I'm guessing all the fashion is in NY for fashion week. Speaking of FASHION apparently, according some ppl on twitter Snooki is a fashion Icon and Kim Kardashian is not!During the Pre Show one of the VJ's referred to Snooki as a fashion icon, myself and a few of my friends were like WTF you can't be serious,but when Kim Kardashian was announced as a Fashion Icon, twitter went on a rampage about how she wasn't!! Another WTF moment!
Let's be real people, you may think Kim is famous for nothing, but you can't deny she's Bad Ass and very fashionable!

2 comments:

  1. Great post Ashley! I am glad you are posting more frequently, bc you have a fresh spin on things and I enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up, lady.~Dytonia

    ReplyDelete