Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

WAX THAT ASS



Monday August 31st 2010 , Washington DC's, Madam Tussads revealed their newest occupant, RIHANNA!!!I absolutely love love love, this wax figure, it looks so realistic! The WAX Rihanna is sporting and all black Balmain ensemble that the singer wore to, Balmain's Fall fashion show last year.
A few days before the unveiling , Rihanna got a chance to see herself waxed, and loved it! I'm not sure what is up with that Ronald McDonald mop on top of Rihanna's head though, she is usually flawless , edgyand trendsetting! This style is just WRONG WRONG WRONG, but the wax figure is SUPERGOURGE!!

In July, my favorite reailty star, Kim Kardashian also revealed her wax figure! She is the only reality star with one, how cool! I am, however, a little disappointed in the wax figure. I saw a photo of the figure in its beginning stages and I thought it looked a lot like Kim,
but then when I saw the final out come, it's like you almost, kinda,if you squint see the Kardashian resemblance. AND to add insult to injury, they didn't even make her most famous part, her butt, big enough. On the style side the wax figure is amazing in Herve Leger and Christian Louboutins and the hair is on point too!

Of course I have to ask... WHOS WAX WAS BETTER??? As much as I love Kimmy, Im going to have to say Rih Rih wins this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment