Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meet Keisha and Trend:Long,sleek Ponytail


Meet Keisha (@keishanichole). Keisha and I have been friends since we met in the 9th grade at CITY and have been friends every since! She is more then a friend ,she is one of my son's god mothers, she is family. We fuss and fight like sisters but she always has my back and is there whenever I need her. She is a true blessing to have.Keisha is a real estate agent,event planner and she also works for Humanim, helping to place mentally challenged adults into the work force, amazing! Love you much Keesh. On Keisha's birthday a few months ago, Keisha wore a very sleek ,long ponytail, I loved this look on her! The sleek pony is one of my looks to try for fall. The style is timeless and appears effortless , while maintaining to give off CHIC! Just be sure that when wearing a sleek ponytail to make sure that your makeup is done, to keep you from looking like you are on your way to the gym, but make sure you keep the makeup from looking costumey. Also I would be sure to wear fabulous earrings for added glam! Fell free to add extensions into your ponytail for extra flair, just make sure it is the same color and texture of your hair, or you will look ridiculous!
Let me know if any of you try this look out.Here is some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment