Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

TI and Tiny


When I first started this my blog , I made a committment to never turn it into a gossip site! Yes I would give my opinion on things but I wouldn't make inuendo's and uneducatied guesses on things that I know absolutely nothing about! With that being said,I will give my 2cents on the TI/Tiny situation. This morning around 7am, I 1st heard the news that newlyweds had been arrested for drug possession, I immeadiatly thought, "Damn TI, you just came home this can't be good"after that I didnt think to much of it until I signed onto my twitter account and everyone and there mama had something to say about TI/Tiny! Of course there were those saying the same thing I was thinKING, but then I started seeing post from epsecially women about , it is Tiny's fault that they got locked up and how she BETTER take the charge for him! I was like , these people can not be serious! It was outstanding, the amount of people who were commenting NEGATIVELY on this couples situation, but last month when they got married, I do not remember seeing half that many status updates congratulating the couple on their marriage. It is sad that they world we live in thrives off of negativity. Now please do not get me wrong, illegal drugs are just that ILLEGAL and if you disobey the law you should have to pay. But lets not forget that Tiny and TI are parents with kids to raise. And also not forget that many of you talking sh*t about what happened to them smoke weed too! My point is , be sure to take a long look in the mirror, and judge yourself before being quick to judge others!! My prayers are with them both and you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Well said.
    I'll admit---I rushed to judgement. Media headlines read, "TI and Tiny busted For DRUGS!"

    Let the judgement commences. While we are quick to say something like, "they've got all this money and can't stay out of trouble"... we need to remember that these are celebs are people too! I honestly don't think it's as bad as the media is portraying because let's be honest---how many of us REALLY consider WEED a hardcore drug? I know I don't, and I don't even SMOKE!

    Bottomline, we should do better about casting judgement on folks, celebs included. I must say tho, this certainly doesn't look good for TI, considering he's fresh up out the pen... if it were MY husband and I had nothing to lose, I'd probably take the wrap on this silly little charge (especially if that meant keeping him from years of prison time for violating probation). *shurgs* Either way, hopefully, it all works out for them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is tru,we all judge , it is almost uncontrollable and apart of our human make up. But thinking before speaking or typing is not natural! Nope no 1 thinks of weed as a hardcore drug, but it is a gateway drug and ive saw people become just as addicted to weed as crack!As far as the TI/TINY situation there are new reports saying the also had harder drugs in the car, we have to be careful thought, this is media and they will say anything to sell their story! All we can do is hope for the best and hope they both start making better decisions, if not for them , then for their kids!! THANKS FOR COMMENTING

    ReplyDelete