Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

11 Days 'Til Christmas : The Michael Jackson Experience



If you or anyone that you are getting gifts for this holiday season loves Michael Jackson, THE MICHAEL JACKSON EXPERIENCE on WII is the perfect gift! I am a huge MJ fan so when the game came out I rushed out to get it. Besides being a fun game to dance and sing MJ to , it is also a great workout, you will work up a sweat. I give this game a 4.9999 out of 5. My only disappointment is that Scream isn't on the game but all of my other favorites like, The Way You Make Me Feel, Dirty Diana and Do You Remember The Time, are. Over the weekend my family came over to take holiday pictures, after we were done taking pictures, some of them stayed over to play the game. Here is footage of my niece Diamond and I , dancing to our favorite MJ song Dirty Diana (pay no attention to Smoo keep getting in the way and asking to play bowling,lol) !



Here is another of my god sister Tori and I, dancing to BAD (pay no attention to my youngest niece talking and singing while recording,lol) !


Also if you like this game you will also like Just Dance and Just Dance 2, my niece's have it's so fun!!!



HAPPY SHOPPING!

10 comments:

  1. you have me sooooooooooooooo pump right now! I cannot wait until I, well, my nephew opens it up on Chritmas!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah! Girl it's so fun! I got it for Shawn (Alicia's son) for Christmas1 He and I always battle MJ, cant wait to battle hime on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA...can't wait til we get ours for
    Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still crackin up at these vids!! "Mommy!!! Move Antonio. *rockstar hair flip* .... Who's player 2? ME I WON!!!" I love your blog! I can't wait to get my game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! He should know that when Mommy is in competition mode, dont mess with her!! The game is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you love dancing on the Wii, you NEED the new XBox Kinect. All I can say is wow!!! You will looooovvveee it!! Its so addictive and fun! No controllers needed! 1st game u get has to be Dance Central!

    -Rhon

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Godsis has the Kinect, shes bringing it over this wkend so I can see if i like it! I think it would be more fun with no controller

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahahahaha! I am dying over here. So did you win?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ty, I kicked both there butts!! I lost to my sister once but no1 recorded that one! I need to get a re match,lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was reluctant to get this at first. However. I am an avi MJ fan... Shoot I have a MJ calendar in our kitchen. I am def. getting this now. They do have this for Xbox 360 right? damnit they better. Its friggin Michael Jackson!!!

    ReplyDelete