Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Nicki Minaj B-day and the B stands for Booty

A few months I did a post on designers THE BLONDS , I can not express to you all how much I love these designers and I'm not the only one, Rapper Nicki Minaj and her cakes have been spotted wearing The Blonds. For HOT 97 Thanksgiving's concert, Nicki wore this backless tuxedo suit!
Her ass looks fantastic in this suit...is this the part where I am suppose to say, no homo??lol For Nicki's 26 birthday party held at TAO on December 9th, she wore this sheer bedazzled bodysuit, by the designers paired with Gianmarco Lorenzi crystal pumps.
I think Nicki looked great in both outfits, but remember kids , Nicki Minaj does this for entertainment purposes, she is a performer, an act, do not try this at home (and by that I mean the club)!

No comments:

Post a Comment