Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

8 Days 'Til Christmas: Make 'Em Sweat


Who says that you have to wait until the new year to start working on your new body? This holiday season, after you are done pigging out, hit up the gym! The end of the year, many gyms are offering many deals, so you have no excuse. Your body is your temple, so take care of it! No matter your size, working out is always key to staying healthy! I have recently started working out again, with my boxing trainer few times a week. It's a full body workout and releases a lot of tension. If you are not into the conventional gym, another full body work out is pole dancing. I tried it, and now have a new respect for strippers. Give or get a gym membership for someone you love. Not only will you get a fab sexy new body, but also improve your health! My personal goal is to lose 8lbs and keep it off, and to tone up , especially my legs. I know 8lbs may not sound like a lot , but these 8lbs have been so stubborn since I had my son 3 years ago. They leave and come right back.

This is a picture of me after working out a few weeks ago (eeek gym hair and no make up,lol) I will show my progress in a few weeks.


These are a few of my favorite celebrity bodies, they inspire me to workout!



Happy sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment