Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!

The Christmas Holiday season is by far my favorite time of year, although my husband says I Love every holiday (which I do), but Christmas holds a very special place in my heart! I absolutely love shopping for my family and friends, and seeing their faces on Christmas morning is the best. I am always very thoughtful with me gift, and have dubbed myself the BEST gift giver!!!
On the 1st Saturday of December every year, I put on my Mariah Carey Christmas CD and decorate the Christmas Tree, usually my nieces come over to decorate with me, but I guess they are getting to old for me, they didn't come over this year :(.


This year Christmas shopping has been a cinch,I am completely done shopping for my son , nieces and godkids, and so ready to start wrapping gifts! I love the hustle and bustle of being out at the stores around Christmas Time. Now I have to get to shopping for the adults. Saturday, after decorating the tree , hubby and I took Smoo to see Santa. He was so excited. We stood in line for about 30 minutes , and when Smoo finally got to Santa he told him exactly what he wanted, a train.
On Sunday we went to church and the sermon hit home. The message was to let GOD into your home and just ask him for help , instead of telling him specific things that you want him to do. I need to learn to do this! I am so blessed in life and I never ask GOD for material things, my prayer from GOD is to help me strengthen relationships with my family and friends and to lead me into the career path that I am suppose to follow. On Sunday hubby, Smoo and I watched the RAVENS game! We love our home team game, but unfortunately we lost!! Better luck next week, I really want to go to SUPER BOWL THIS SEASON!


Happy holidays!

7 comments:

  1. these pics with the helmets are tooo funny!
    I can't tell who Smoo looks like...sometimes I say u, & then I see this last pic & I think quick! lol love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm like that too!! Sometimes I look at Smoo is see my face and sometimes I see Quick. Also I think Quick and I are starting to look alike,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so mad ya'll all got helmets!Idk if ya'll fans or ya'll bout to get on that short bus. j/k LOVE U GUYS MUCH!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute... Smoo getn his GAME face ON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this article! I just ordered the same helmet and jersey for my son for Christmas! Happy Holidays Ashley!

    ReplyDelete