Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

MEET ALICIA


I can not believe I didnt do a post on my friend Alicia by now! Her birthday was on Halloween ans I meant to do her post then!! Alicia and I met in 9th grade and have been friends ever since (well not couting those 2 yrs she wasnt our friend, INSIDER,LOL. She is a SCORPIO like me, which means she is very outspoken. I think she may even be more outspoken then me. We always debate on which one of us is meaner, I would said she is, I'm super nice now,lol! Another thing Alicia and I have in common is that her favorite color is LEOPARD, too,lol. Alicia also has a son, Shawn, he is as much of a MJ fan as I am and I can't wait to kick his butt in MJ's Wii game! I love having Alicia in my life, she is one of the few people that I don't have to worry up sugar coating anything, she will give it to straight up! Guess that's the Scorpio in her!
Here are some Pics from Alicia's 25th Birthday. She broke her foot a few weeks before. How fabulous was she on crutches...leopard crutches at that!?!?



2 comments: