Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Trend: Turtle neck dresses

I am a dress lover, I wear them all year, no matter the weathr. Even when it's freezing cold out I prefer a dress over pants. A SuperGorge way to stay sexy and warm during the winter months is the turtle neck dress. It's classic and chic all in one and can be worn in a plain color or a print.Over the holiday I wore this trend twice. Once while going to dinner with my husband, I wore this brown turtle neck dress from American Apparel.
These dresses from American Apparel ($39) come in handy and are more than affordable, I have them in a variety of colors. On Christmas Eve's Eve (yes I have made a new holiday) my friends and I went to PARK AT FOURTEENTH and I wore the turtle neck trend again. This time I donned a leopard print turtleneck dress from BEBE ($59) ( you all know I love my LEOPARD) and paired it with brown thigh boots and my new faux fur, I combined 4 of the trends that I have done previous blogs on, into one outfit (turtle neck dress,leopard print, thigh boots and faux fur).
Winter is all about layering and mixing and matching trends, having fun with fashion.

Here are some SUPERGORGE Celebs in Turtleneck dresses




Get out shop and get SuperGorge!!

BCBG $68






2 comments:

  1. Love the post. And I love that you share tips and tell us where to go...some ladies like to keep things to themselves! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chanel!!! I have to admit there are some things i like to keep to myself too! But don't worry i have so much more coming for you SUPERGORGE'S out there! Official site launches in 2 wks!!

    ReplyDelete