Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Our SuperGorge Christmas!!


I hope you all had a SuperGorge Christmas. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday, but for some reason this year I wasn't in my usually festive spirit. That all changed on Christmas Eve night. My husband's family has a Christmas Eve tradition, the entire family gets together to do a Christmas program and tells about their year.
After that was over we had to rush home, make cookies for Santa and get Smoo ready for bed! My mother,sister, brother-in-law-, nieces and nephew all stayed over , which made me really happy. After the kids all went to sleep,I brought up all of Smoo's gifts , and forgot I had more in my trunk to wrap, he is truly a blessed kid and deserves it all. Hubby had to work Christmas Eve night, so with the help of my mo, sis and brother-in-law , we bought in one of my gifts to him, a pool table. That thing was heavy. We tired to put it together to surprise him but, that didn't work out,lol.

All Smoo's Gifts set out from Santa



On Christmas morning all the kids got up to open their gifts, which was the highlight of my day. Seeing their happy faces makes all the shopping, and long lines worth it.

My Niece's




Smoo got everything he wanted and more, and was very happy!!














"Santa" got me exactly what I wanted! Here are a few of my fav gifts!

*Christian Louboutin "Maggie" that I am totally obsessed with from Hubby.
*My sis got me a custom made eyemask, in leopard with SUPERGORGE on it! I love it!! (she also got me a dress form) I've been wanting one forever!!
*My nieces got me Kardashian Konfidential, you all know I love my Dash Dolls!!
Hubby's Pool Table (without the legs on it yet,lol)




Books for the family!



Smoo and Daddy racing cars




Here is Smoo performing on his new drum set!






Daddy Teaching Smoo how to play Pool!





Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment