Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

9 Days 'Til Christmas: Family Potraits


Over the weekend my family all came over to take pictures! My mom has been saying forever that she wanted a picture with all her kids and god kids. As an early Christmas present to her we got Quicks friend, photographer Devan Clapp, to take them! Here are some raw copies of the pics! As a gift to your family you should get family portraits done. They last forever. Happy Holiday's!

THE GODMOTHER,LOL




I love these pics of Smoo and Daddy!!!



Me, Mommy and Pooh. (Kim, Kris and Kourtney,Insider)



Mommy and her Grandkids


Wish I wasn't blinking on this one



All my sisters, brother and hubby



My Lifelong Bodyguard



Us with Godmother Theresa



My beautiful Girls

All of Us ("We going to get this money"-Young Smoo, insider,lol)

1 comment:

  1. Smoo has the Quick Fever! lol... he is too cute. I love this

    ReplyDelete