Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Announcing IAmSuperGorge.com and Looking For Team SuperGorge



A huge thank you, to everyone that visits my blog site, I truly appreciate you all! When I decided to start blogging , I knew I wanted my blog to be something that would allow my past education in theater, broadcast journalism, make and fashion to all come together. My vision was to connect with many different young women and give them a voice, and my blog has allowed me to do so. There is so much more I'd like to share with you all and I am happy to announce that my official site IAmSupergorge.com will launch in JANUARY OF 2011! I would like to thank my good friend Coutney who is helping me to design the site, she is an amazing web designer. There is so much that I can not wait to talk to you guys about!! Please make sure to follow I Am SuperGorge on twitter ( twitter.com/IAmSupergorge)for all updates and to stay in the know of what's going on!!

Yesterday I had a photo shoot with Roy Cox for the site, he was amazing as always. This was my 1st photo shoot in almost 3 years, so I was a little nervous at 1st, but quickly felt at home in front of the camera. A huge , huge, HUGE shout out to my husband who came to support during the shoot, that made me very happy. Also a million thanks to my great glam squad and friends Erin and Danielle, you girls are truly the best!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

MY LOUBOUTIN MANICURE
I'd saw the "Louboutin Manicure" online a few times, and decided I wanted to it for my photoshoot. So that morning I went to my nail tech Tracy and she did it for me. I loved it! I may have loved it more if my nails were longer, the look would have been more effective, but I didnt want to put false nails on. None the less I liked it!




Erin doing my hair



Danielle getting me All Dolled Up



A Sneak Peak



Also I am looking for fashionable, intelligent, charismatic women, ages 20-30, who have a strong interest in fashion and entertainment to join TEAM SUPERGORGE! If you are interested please email me at IAMSUPERGORGE@GMAIL.COM with a short paragraph about yourself and a picture!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley your Louboutin mani is HOT dear! Congrats on your site!

    ReplyDelete